Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm really damn sorry ):

( Crying back )

25-8-o8
I'm super moody now .
Won't be updating much about today (:
To school, chatting with friends .
Assembly, was freaking boring .
Back to class & ms cheong wasn't here
boo~ chemistry , goodbye .
Mathematic was next, don't understand much
i got LOUSYLOUSY for it ): & i noe i'm going
to retain already ... ... I wanna promote ,
but my chance was only 10 percent .
God bless me ! ahahhahaa .
Recess, ate something and went up to
the class and sit ! super boring onee ...

Lesson started, & was damn boring lahh .
skipskipskip till end of school (:
I don't wish to say anything T.T
Met gab , jemjem after that slack awhile
went to find jx also ... he suddenly gone missing
so went to find bk they all lorhh .
Sit down there like doing nthh ...
Friend came, kick soccer wib him
and went homee .
I'm terribly sadd bodohh );

Sorry sorry, for what i've done .
Don't be like this can ?
i know, i don't know how to please youu
but, i'm really sorry ! Don't be angry
anymore can? please ):

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home