I'm there (:
( if this sky was mine :D )18-o8-o8
Everybody, good evening !
I'm going to UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE :D
Yeah ! Morning i went to school .
Luckily i manage to reach school (:
AND i talk to Hor Zhi An & friends,
I'm super tired (: can't sleep well
last night D: and i woke up early
I went up for stupid assembly,
assembly assembly was boring .
Back to class to have lesson,
ms cheong (: kena scolded again
she said why i become lidat?
Hmms i think because i'm show no
interest in studying anymore .
Maybe because teacher make me
to hate studying? HAHAHAS .
And Maths (: i'm not listening i noe ,
so mdm khaw called my parent :D
I'm super dulan though ... ...
Xi guan can already ! & super bored
I didn't go for recess, yet walking around
the school doing nothing . Wanna pass
letter to nehneh and help zhian pass to dk
who ? Quite stupid, in the end never pass ,
because was Mrs Pan period lahh ! haiyoyo
Went back to class, super boring, finally
bell rang (: && it was F&N lahh , omgomg
class test, idk how to do so anyhow do lorhh .
Ahhh, andand english was next ! Nashuha!
she super hao onee lahh HAHA! andand chinese
got back chinese paper, aiya quite lousy .
34/50 -.- Sian bodohh , alot ppl lousier also
HAHAHA! thick skinned ;x andand went to find
nn . Then went to find junxian they all near fuhua (:
Slack there awhile and went back huayi there !
Slack there again, awhile more go find nn again .
Walk back to skool and out to skool then slack
awhile jiu go bustop take bus homee lorh :D
Raining damn heavily, Zzzz i went to jurong spring
find my jiejie to go home wib her cuz she got umbrella
Went homee and bathh all this and use computer (:
end here le byebye :D
Labels: ily (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home