Sunday, August 10, 2008

I know le ..

( Emo, 我会等。 )
10- 8 - o8
Ahh, nothing to do lahh today !
Woke up around 8+ and used the computer :D
Super boring, no one online de lorh Zzzz .
Around 12+ went to joesph's house with ChinChin
Ahh they not at home, so waited for awhile
and finally they're homee (: joesph sleep le .
Andrew lehh half asleep , thinking of all the way
to wake him up LOL! Went down to slack
bought bubble tea and tibit to eat all this and andrew
went home already me and chinchin slack awhile
Jiu went homee . Took some photo & the chinchin
damn bhb keep say ownself handsome onee .
( If you know what is self respect )
The fault always lie on me ):
How i wish, i won't think that much
how i wish i could ignore .
If i could, i would ...
maybe this maybe that
I know i'm unreasonable .
I wonder why i love you
If i'm sad & the reason is not
because of you , i'll be happier.
I told myself, i'll be brave (:
& i still wait

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home