Maybe (:
(I'm tall right :D)Afterall i still dislike going to school .
I hate peoplee being so unreasonable,
scolding people for small little things ..
was damn fking luhs . Nevermind ,
i see youu as my elder, so please get
everything right before you scold me .
So wadd you told my parent my attitude
was good? As if i always attitude u .
You wanna aim me, come on . I PLAY WITH U!
31-7-o8
It's still the same :D
Slack and went for assembly .
Assembly was boring, i'm going to sleep
ZhiAn was not here , and i hope he's fine !
Englishh was not badd, teacher was angry ;x
and i'm sorry . I'm shock to get the highest
for my class test :) maybe you think i'm too bhb
Mathhs , i'm going mad ! idk what you talking about
thosee triangle and numbers , DEAD is the word .
Recess, ate something and went back to class !
Ben Tan was funny, i'm laughing like madd .
Biology was fun and Mr fok Rocks !
ChineseChinese, boringboring . Essay writing
wrotee something common -.-
CME sucks , i don't like her face . & i did show her
some respect . I'm just playing with the sweet
she said i'm selfish .. Ohh come on teacher .
Be reasonable , i'm not selfish . Please .
Went home after that, and bought my food and cigbox
Eaten& went down to hyss meet xinyi's bro .
Slack wibb him and smokee (: thanks ahh .
went home after that , text wibb blacky .
Don't bully her ! tmd .
Goodbyes ! have a nice day :)
我只是玩具而以
Labels: 我不想在玩下去了

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home