Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm guilty ... ...

( the beaten up )

15-o8-2oo8
Today was a badbad day for me ):
I'm such a timid overall , Fk mann .
Later then say bahh (: continue with my post .
As usual, went to school wibb yc , chatted at school
up to hall and assembly . Was like super stupid Zzz ..
First 3 period, F&N went to Computer lab to do our
coursework (: i manage to do some , singing and doing
at the same time with that HORZHIAN .

Back to class & is geo lesson, super boring lorhh
went t0 recess lorhh, played volleyball for the
whole recess, funfun (: kept spiking lahh Zzzz .
Back to class & went for chemistry ! Super siann
Ms cheong was angry -.- nvm, after 2 period
& back to class again . Last 2 period, ENGLISH
ms nashuha? dk how to spell going to go le!
Sadd bodohh, she's a very good teacher lahh .
Zzzzzzzzzz ... how i wish she can exchange for tt
xialan $$! Alright went to eat wib zhian,jianri&YC
and me and gabby go and find junxian bahh .
Then got some stupid problem lahh . Felt damn
guilty suddenly lorhh! Went homee (:
Goodbyes


I'm damn fucking timid lahh ,
why i didn't help when my HiaDi is getting introuble .
We all just looking, why didn't i help? whywhy ?
Stupid ! I shouldn't be so relax .. Fk myself upside down
i'm damn useless lahh asshole is me .
I wanna be bravee somemore, should not be so hum anymore

yeahhyeahhh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home