I hate you ... ...
( The organs, Sheep )I'm freaking angry to stay at HYSS.
Nono, i mean the teacher especially the ms $$
Ohh please ms $$, you wan aim me ? Come only
Do you think that telling my mother bad about me
is really very good? Don't think, i won't change onee .
I'm still dao xiang, and i won't change because of u
unless there's a need bahh (: so please
kindly scram off of my world can? So wadd you think
about yourself? VERY GOOD MEHH? please almost
whole class don't like you le . :D i'm so happy to think of
that can? You made me lost my job, come only . I'm not
jobless, i'm just not working . Come only lahh hor ... ...
i speaking to you as a student, i don't speak to you
as any type of bad guys i tell you . And finally
if you want to tell my parent, go ahead . I have a clear
consious .
this fking person (: i hope you're reading my blog ...You can ask about me from my friend, my attitude
got change dao mahh? I didn't lahh hor . What
i mixing wibb bad people, please i swear i won't
get police case .
Seriously, if people going into hyss .
Don't go will regret onee (:
14-o8-o8
I'm not in the mood to update so much ,
so a little bit will do (: !
Went to school, chatted up to assembly
super boring back to class .
Damn tired, study all this la .. idiot .
recess, eaten up to hall played
pon class -.- knn . Go back to class
CME the xll de lesson, i hate her lahh
Out to skool meet junxian they all
got some stupid kind of kid sparring .
After that meet glenn, he treat us eat
went home le . Goodbye end heree!
i don't have the mood anym .ore (:
fk off tch .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home