Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hor Zhi An LOL!

( Hor Zhi An , we are brothers (: )


I will not be posting today (:
But will be writing something to my DEAR HOR ZHI AN
my stead lols .

Hor Zhi An :
Don't be sadd lah . Although that things
is your fault, but not totally, i know you are kidding only
And those who are so kpo, can tell them go home eat
shit le . If u tell me go slap tt person one time , i comfirm
go onee la . Sibei fuck onee , nevermind i there for you leh
brotherr :D see i so good right? don't always pangseh me le .
HAA kidding kidding . Nothing will happen onee , you will be
sucessfully going through these time . Anyone destroy hor
i whack for you (: don't see i small small size hor . I very li hai
onee HAHAHA! and don't be sad, better not cry sio u .
Today keep tell me to beat u, u got problem ahh -.-
No matter what i side u de sio . Gogoggo!
and thank you lahh, always you the onee to cheer me up
I noee i'm stupid lahh . I can't do anything, at least you
are far better than me in everything . You told me ,
i'm just going for ..... but i think it worth waiting bahh (:
Cheer up bodoh, take care sio . LOL! I don't know wad
to say lahh . Anything can call me . 24/7 standby for you
No problem onee .. alright take care bahh (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home