Bored .
Super boring one ! So i blog again for today :D
Before i began updating , i know who ka my
jiaowei already (: nevermind since you're close
to her . I shall keeep quiet . But i still prefer,
you say infront of me lah .
Schoolife , don't really suit me already ... ...
Feeeling damn tired today and sickish,
that's why i didn't go to schoool . HAHA !
I walk to JP alone for today LOL !
Super duper boring one lor ! will
never do that again lahhh ! ): STUPID .
Find daoxian awhile in the afternooon,
and he pangseh went home ! =.=ll
Slack awhile and went home also (:
Nothing more to update liaoo !
再见!
Before i began updating , i know who ka my
jiaowei already (: nevermind since you're close
to her . I shall keeep quiet . But i still prefer,
you say infront of me lah .
Schoolife , don't really suit me already ... ...
Feeeling damn tired today and sickish,
that's why i didn't go to schoool . HAHA !
I walk to JP alone for today LOL !
Super duper boring one lor ! will
never do that again lahhh ! ): STUPID .
Find daoxian awhile in the afternooon,
and he pangseh went home ! =.=ll
Slack awhile and went home also (:
Nothing more to update liaoo !
再见!
Labels: Another mistakes♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home