Misssmisssmisss !
Don't have picture for today lorh!
Super sian oneeee D: , waste oneday
of my life leh today ! TOOOOPIDDD .
Not bloggging much for today post bah !
Because my life is really meaningless ):
Teacher once ask me, why i go school for?
Now i'm asking myself lah ! I didn't go
sku to study lehhh . I never listen in class !
Sibei jialat one lahh . Don't want study lerh .
& hor sister nowdays gone missing already,
like so long never seee her ! I hope she appear (:
She didn't go 466 like last time already ...
Change liao change liao :B ( Don't kill me! )
I don't know what to write liao lehhh !
Ediot ! ): NOTHING TO DO LIAOOO !
COMPUTER SO BORING ! Without computer
even more boring ! Lalalalalalalala ~
PCBKNN , just kiddding (:
Sayonara !
Super sian oneeee D: , waste oneday
of my life leh today ! TOOOOPIDDD .
Not bloggging much for today post bah !
Because my life is really meaningless ):
Teacher once ask me, why i go school for?
Now i'm asking myself lah ! I didn't go
sku to study lehhh . I never listen in class !
Sibei jialat one lahh . Don't want study lerh .
& hor sister nowdays gone missing already,
like so long never seee her ! I hope she appear (:
She didn't go 466 like last time already ...
Change liao change liao :B ( Don't kill me! )
I don't know what to write liao lehhh !
Ediot ! ): NOTHING TO DO LIAOOO !
COMPUTER SO BORING ! Without computer
even more boring ! Lalalalalalalala ~
PCBKNN , just kiddding (:
Sayonara !
Labels: 想你♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home