Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Seriously

Seriously, i've no moood to update liaooo !
I'm thinking whether i should close down
my blog a not ): & i never feel really HAPPY
very long already ... ... i'm sad, shag .
I heck care a lot of things le . But still there's
alot of question in my heart ...
BGR or School things, nothing went smooth .
I don't want to act so happy everyday
And to my a lot of friends, i changed i know ...
I didn't care about people feeeling, i get angry
very easily ...

I asked myself before, what should i do ?
but till now, i can't find an answer ...
who can solve this? ):
and i'm thinking that, promises will be broken not?
i guesss it will . But idw promises to be broken .

I wanna do well for my study,
I wanna get along well with her .
All this can happen when everything can be settled .
There's no god in this world, they won't help .
What i can do is to help myself ):
but how? can someone teach me?

And i realise, there's alot of regret in my life .
But sister always with there trying to make me happy
thanks her alotalot :D and maybe i deleting this blog
already ... BYE !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home