D:
Sunday, sooon is monday .
Gonna meet those fk up people
in huayi again . Nb, think of the
racist and laolan kia, make me even
more angry .
I SWEAR I'M GOING TO LEAVE HUAYI
THIS FKING 2009 ! BECAUSE THIS SKU
@#%^$#%&%&*^&(^&*(&^*)(&)(&)&(&
Cannot get so tense up cuz of those two bastards
in the sku . Chilll ~ SUNDAYSUNDAY .
11 plus, down to 466 find ying awhile .
Xian come down , go temple pray
After that went to cheeying house to gamble
his father gan us . And then went home (:
Lalalala ! no mood already BYEBYE !
P/s : Believe me, i won't leave you :D
Gonna meet those fk up people
in huayi again . Nb, think of the
racist and laolan kia, make me even
more angry .
I SWEAR I'M GOING TO LEAVE HUAYI
THIS FKING 2009 ! BECAUSE THIS SKU
@#%^$#%&%&*^&(^&*(&^*)(&)(&)&(&
Cannot get so tense up cuz of those two bastards
in the sku . Chilll ~ SUNDAYSUNDAY .
11 plus, down to 466 find ying awhile .
Xian come down , go temple pray
After that went to cheeying house to gamble
his father gan us . And then went home (:
Lalalala ! no mood already BYEBYE !
P/s : Believe me, i won't leave you :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home