* LAUGHS * today is a very unlucky day for me (:
Or a day which can make me laugh very loud?
& a day that make me realise Hyss dm is really racist.
Actually i don't really care for blogging about sku staff .
Because i think what i blog, is true (:
He said i extort people money & want to send me to police .
Alrights , firstly give me the definition of extortion (:
He asked me people which i don't really know and expect
me to tell him more information when i don't know .
How lame is it . He ask me the dealing with that i don't
really know de person . I said i really don't know he don't
believe sia . Then why still ask?
He's racist . It's so obvious, everyone is saying about it .
Stealing case in the past for malays, he just gave them a
public canning (: no police case . And my so called extortion
is not serious than those case . I'm serious (:
Oh i still remember, he said i'm scare when i'm not .
How cute he is , super duper cute .
Police can just charge me or whatever .
I know my limit , i know what is extortion
i got check the dictionary :D
I know it's fun to chiong me, but not like this .
This will make me even more hate this sku :D
I know you all don't need me this student de nia ,
if this things spread, it can really show how racist already.
I'm not joking , i can reflect about what i wrote, but
i think he also need some reflection LOL !
Wow, i didn't know i can write so much for you .
Last year for me in hyss (: even if i can go Sec 5
i would not hesitate to stay here already !
Cheers for my last year :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home