Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Confused !

( Happy 牛 year ! ) - 初二

Yo ! Decide to change my blog skin bah (:
I know very gay LOL ! but nehmind nehmind .
Without my handphone, life was meaninglesss !
HAHAHA ! Just kidding :D but i still want it
back luh , i wanna upload pictures oneeee .
BOOOOOOOOOO ~ i lost all my contact D: sad .

Today 初二 liaooo ! Tomorrow schh, i didn't do any
of the hwk luh ! GOING TO DIE LIAOO LAHH .
I don't want school , SUPER SIAN ! Everyday get
scolded , then what's the point of going schhh T.T
Booooooo ~ Damn boring today, early in the morning
needd go namdai there de temple with parents&sist .

Took bus there and the TEMPLE were so CROWDED .
Lousy bodohh . The smoke of the dk what thingy keep
go into my eye . Nearly teared LOL ! stood at the
pond there and throw money to the fish HAHAHA !
After that went home (: use the computer and wait
for jx . Damn boring one, he so long . End up never find
him .

Got one bitch, super irritating . Ownself so fat still comment
on other girls . Pathetic , i think she's jealous bahh LOL !
After that got another bastard make me damn dulan,
i didn't say i don't want go his house, i say later on .
End up i don't want to go liaoo ! Stay at home emo lorhh !
:P Dinner and online . I wonder why theres bitch and bastard?
I hope they could fuck off (:

I'm asking myself, what to do ):

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home