Monday, February 2, 2009

Hais ):



( Yo! Brother )

Didn't have any others picture,
how sad ! I've no moood today D:
Point form againnn ! HAIS !

  • Off to school with lousy mood !
  • Chat with zhian they all .
  • Assembled at hall , damn sian
  • Today assembly seeem long.
  • I feel tired during lessson ):
  • Recesss, damn unhapppy le .

  • Lesson super boring
  • F&N stand outside class
  • Off to toilet to slack wib gabby and peizhao
  • Back to F&N rooom, damn boring .
  • Sooon soooon sooooooooon~
  • After sch already, went CU wib zhian
  • Eateat meet cheeying they all walk around
  • Go 500+ see hp and then go 466 find xian .
  • Slackslack wib xian they all
  • went home ! END HERE:D

Girl, maybe i don't believe in eternity? i won't leave you eh . I'm serious (: don't be so sad already kays . Part of it is my fault i guesss, sorrrry ! I'll be here for you uh :D CHEER UP ! ily

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home