1st month !
26209 :DDD happy 1st month !
Baby last longlong ah (: <3
Didn't manage to update my blog ytd
because i went out with my cousin to play
badminton -.- reach home around 10
Super tired so went to sleeeep already !
Woke up, and realise i don't feeel well .
So told mum, she want me to go -.-
I go awhile and now i'm at home !
((((: TWIST vv^^vv
P/s : I wanna find out, who say i'm useless and those stupid things
behind my back . A girl from 3e1 !
Baby last longlong ah (: <3
Didn't manage to update my blog ytd
because i went out with my cousin to play
badminton -.- reach home around 10
Super tired so went to sleeeep already !
Woke up, and realise i don't feeel well .
So told mum, she want me to go -.-
I go awhile and now i'm at home !
((((: TWIST vv^^vv
P/s : I wanna find out, who say i'm useless and those stupid things
behind my back . A girl from 3e1 !
Labels: Although it's drifting

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home