Haish ):
What am i going to do?
i guess something will happen to me again .
It's another person, & once again it's
my fault again, i'm taking all the blame .
If nothing happen, i would be happy already ...
Everything got to do with me , i'm sick and tired
of the fking situation . I'll leave this house if this
fking thing happen to me again ... ... yet i've to
cover for people . I don't care already , i don't
feel like studying anymore . School sucks like hell ):
Friends, 10 of it, 1 can be trusted only . Yeah, of course
is HorZhiAn i only believe ... and i will only believe him
Cuz i noee he the only one i can believe . He don't do anything
tt will led me astray , and i won't do anything tt will teach him
bad , i swear . I believe him, only him :D others, i don't care
you are my brother or wad hell already . In the end,
you will say i care only for myself all this .
Okays , whatever . Although i want a normal life,
but i still want with exciteness (:
I'm such an asshole, choosing the wrong path of road
anyway, i won't be caring much even if i kena caught
by my parent . Cuz friends, only some can be trusted :D
i guess something will happen to me again .
It's another person, & once again it's
my fault again, i'm taking all the blame .
If nothing happen, i would be happy already ...
Everything got to do with me , i'm sick and tired
of the fking situation . I'll leave this house if this
fking thing happen to me again ... ... yet i've to
cover for people . I don't care already , i don't
feel like studying anymore . School sucks like hell ):
Friends, 10 of it, 1 can be trusted only . Yeah, of course
is HorZhiAn i only believe ... and i will only believe him
Cuz i noee he the only one i can believe . He don't do anything
tt will led me astray , and i won't do anything tt will teach him
bad , i swear . I believe him, only him :D others, i don't care
you are my brother or wad hell already . In the end,
you will say i care only for myself all this .
Okays , whatever . Although i want a normal life,
but i still want with exciteness (:
I'm such an asshole, choosing the wrong path of road
anyway, i won't be caring much even if i kena caught
by my parent . Cuz friends, only some can be trusted :D
Labels: 好人没好报

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home