Sad .
If everything gonna be fine .
I'll be happier (:
Suddenly, i realise i neeed to reflect on myself .
Be more useful & strong :D
I went out today, moodless .
Met Zhian & went to find junxian .
Bought fishing things and went fishing (:
Waiting for that pcb cheeeying till super long .
I saw someone which i wouldn't want to see .
Off to fishing with daoxian they all .
At first no fish , in the end alot .
I didn't talk much . But fishing is good .
In the end quite a lot of fishes !
Alot of people went offf ...
Go to nearby coffeee shop eat .
Eat lerh go home (: Zhian&daoxian
come my house ah .
10 plus eateat again , and zhian went home
i go find junxian & he's drunk .
He's sad ): really sad . He's speaking everything
from his bottom of his heart . Hope he's better now .
Hom-ed after that and chat with sister .
Say a lot of craps ah . But she's goood !
I love her alot LOL ! as a sister of course <3
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebieee .
I'll be happier (:
Suddenly, i realise i neeed to reflect on myself .
Be more useful & strong :D
I went out today, moodless .
Met Zhian & went to find junxian .
Bought fishing things and went fishing (:
Waiting for that pcb cheeeying till super long .
I saw someone which i wouldn't want to see .
Off to fishing with daoxian they all .
At first no fish , in the end alot .
I didn't talk much . But fishing is good .
In the end quite a lot of fishes !
Alot of people went offf ...
Go to nearby coffeee shop eat .
Eat lerh go home (: Zhian&daoxian
come my house ah .
10 plus eateat again , and zhian went home
i go find junxian & he's drunk .
He's sad ): really sad . He's speaking everything
from his bottom of his heart . Hope he's better now .
Hom-ed after that and chat with sister .
Say a lot of craps ah . But she's goood !
I love her alot LOL ! as a sister of course <3
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebieee .
Labels: 想♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home