I hope i can end my life journey here ...
LIMDAOXIANGGGG ! You'll be strong .
Yes you got to be strong (:
LIMDAOXIANGGG ! Won't believe .
I won't believe in eternity anymore
I won't believe in what you said anymore
LIMDAOXIANGGG ! I won't .
I won't cry (:
Even if i did, not for you .
是我不好,不是你 。
I will be happy, i will happy .
Yes i will be happy (:
There's nothing i can believe
only in myself .
CHEEEEEEEEERS *
Yes you got to be strong (:
LIMDAOXIANGGG ! Won't believe .
I won't believe in eternity anymore
I won't believe in what you said anymore
LIMDAOXIANGGG ! I won't .
I won't cry (:
Even if i did, not for you .
是我不好,不是你 。
I will be happy, i will happy .
Yes i will be happy (:
There's nothing i can believe
only in myself .
CHEEEEEEEEERS *

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home