Monday, October 20, 2008

Truly,deeply

道祥,请说再见吧(:
Mood wasn't right at all !
Nevermind, i don't care :D let me update .
Didn't go school today, because a lot of people
never turn up . Slept at home till 8 and COM-ed
Glenn call and i went down to jx house find them T.T
so early sia! Slack all this, damn boring . Call
"EN AH ORH" then push to jx listen :X
help him matchmake awhile lahh hahahaha !
Down for KFC all this, crapp a lot today (:
saw li ping, she went home after that -.-
Soccer, awhile jiu keep cough .
Cannot breath properly lahh !
& someoneee go out with her lovelove :X
went homeee ~ goodbyee !
♥♥♥♥♥



Replies of TAG
LITING♥: I more goooood~ (smile)
Yeah lahh yeah lahh (:
KAHHUI: bodohh ! Who say! I from the start already very mature okay
I'm very mature too lah ! idiot
JIA.YING: Hello Bendan~! =D
I not bendan :X
J-ERALDINE: ahahahs ,tagtag also (:
Xiexie :D
BANLENG: dont angry le .. (:
Okays .
yj: you lah! i damn innocent one horrrrrrrrrrrr
you step yi ge innnocent ahh!



Labels:我已经习惯我身边的一切 ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home