Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IGNORE THIS BLOODY POST! (smile)

Hihihihihi:) I am back eheheh, miss me right? (smile)
I dont know what to blog ah, he force me to blog lorh!
Damm bad right?! He used choppers to treaten me!
Rofl, abit exaggerating ah:) Hah, end here bah! :D
Miss me eheheh, hah! Ciaooo, and slap the owner!

ByebyebyebyeY

Replies From TOWXIANG!
Whatwhatwhat! I never forceee youuu D:
You anyhow say i use chopper cut away your
fats ah! Si Fatty Shorty Blacky :X Nobody miss
you . ONLY MISS MEEEE !

Replies from Yours Truly, Liting:)
Eheheh, you force me okay, i mei you anyhow say!
Please lorh, you got more fats than me leh! :P
Hahaha, you fatter! And i taller also! :D Tyty.
Nobody will miss you one lurh, bhb~ =X

Replies from TOWXIANG :D
WAPIANG! you cocker, you willing onee .
TOWXIANG won't force peopleee :D
ONLY LITING push the blame to ppl !
A veryveryvery FAT PIG :x
My onee not fats kaay ! Don't jealous
wo taller than you lahh :X pig shorty !
Bhb is good :D

Replies from Yours Truly, Liting:)
Ya lurh ya lurh, i never blame you leh!
Is you say one what, anyhow push blame!
I fat nobody fat liao, skinny okay! :D
Your one what not fats, is oil lurh hor?
And wo taller lurh please, bleahhhh! :D

Replies from TOWXIANG :D
What, you push to me ahh! i where got
push to you ! Don't lie don't lieee ;X
PEOPLE see her blog! she say she ownself
Very fat! somemore that picture also quite
HAHAHHAA! want me post? ahahhaha!

Replies from Yours Truly, Liting:)
You push to me, i never lie:) Big fat liar!
And nonono lorh:( That picture fat only!
I very skinny lurh, and you also fat leh!
You dare post ni si lerh, fat whitey! :)

Replies from TOWXIANG:D
Liar Liar Liar ! I skinny also . Ni fatfat
Si FATTY , picture fat jiu shi fat lehh !
hahahhahaha ni this fatty fatty
Wo dare post lehh , Blacky fatfat

Replies from Yours Truly, Liting:)
Why ni never post leh? :P Dont dare post lurh!
Hahahha! Wo skinny hor! You fat only! :(
Pictures are deceiving soemtimes! Bleahhh~
Ni fat, i skinny! >=(

Replies from TOWXIANG :)
You want lidat bluff youself i also happy
for you leh :X Ni fatty i skinny :D
Your words then lying ahh ;x i thin
u say i fat! Box u sia !
Wo yao sleep le ! Goodnights blacky (:

Replies from Yours Truly, Liting:)
No lorh, you go ask lurh! I fat or skinny!
You then lie to yourself siah, stupid~
I slap you ah, you go die lurh, zhuuu!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home