Sunday, October 26, 2008

Replies of tag :D

Replies of tag :D

KAHHUI: cos im bored wadd that's why play this kind of game
Bored then go out lahh ! so no life meh !

♥ R o s s l y n n: Daodao.
you always bully me ! and i so good relink your nia !

JOYCE!: Lol. Ya. i know who you saying.
Crapp , you don't know lorh !

SHUUUUHUI:D: Ohya, the cherry quite buyaolian sia la -.- bushuang tell her suck diick lahs -.- go and spam ppl-.-
you everyday so fierce, i damn scare -.- cherry go die !

RACHEL :D: tagged as requested . lol .
Thank you :D

{爱} Superwoman ♥: WHAT!?! I was slackign with jx at first okays ! ;p LOL , you fierce-ka.
Need lidat mah?!

×îNÿi: HEY. tagg you lah. so kind of me ;DD
yeahyeah you're damn kind (:

LITING♥: My rabbit nicer + more ke ai! (: Plusplus more special, dumb~
My sheep better larh you ! your rabbit don't look like rabbit de .

Adeline: Ahh pekkkkk ! (:
WHAT AH PEK -.- i'm so young can !

KAHHUI: I tell you arh, I'm not an ah lian okay!!!
Someone told me you behave almost like ah lian

clarissaloke: Hello , cool posts. takecare daodao
Hellos :D long time no see ! & thanks

VivianCheok: tagged .
xiexie ni :D

G/J-ERALDINE: Nice songgggg &tagg
thank you !

yj: HAHAHAHAHA HAIR!
I don't find anything funny leh ._.

JIA.YING: Nt gong kia luh -.- Hahaha! Tagg =D
You super gong one sia ! where not gong :X

{爱} Superwoman ♥: walaooo, that jx go extend also ?!?!!? COPY MEEEE ONE LAH HIM! ;'p FAKE- HAHAHAH.Comfirm is see my hair so long then he jealous right/1?!? I Knowwwww ;p
but his extension not very nice leh -.- cheap and lousy lorh !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home