Thursday, October 30, 2008

A good question

Yijing asked a good question yesterday (:

Friends,Brothers& the one you love who you choose?
I choose brothers& lovee -.-
So i reflect, my brother treat me good anot?
Some of the brothers (: not all
What your brother do to you?
Although they shoot me, but they care .
What do you think about your brother?
I realise, for him girls is much more important .
Why i think that?
I don't know, because i feel it .
As for love , no comment .
For now, i rather choose friends
Not brother nor love ,
because i realise , the different make in between
something . Maybe i think too much? Or ... ...
They will just leave me all alone in future ,
my prediction . Maybe i'm wrong but i can see
some will . (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home