Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Seeeeseeeeseeee!

SeeeSeeeeseeeeeeee! I got update my blog :D
Chemistry was very FUN today , smile :)

We played something today at chemistry lap !
Something which you hold it and light it up, and then
a very bright light with spark appear infront of you.
Shocking and interesting .

Yes, obviously it's something like the thing
which you play during chinese new year normally.
Beside than chemistry, i don't think there's
anything more interesting during lesson.


During school day, what would you wish for?
You will wish for after school, or
you will wish for school not to end .
Obviously, is the first choice lorh -.- but some
stupid wish school not to end so early ...

Anyway school time seem to be very long today,
and this make me hate school even moree !

(: following update ...


I met junxian today after school eh (:
it's like years i did not see him already and his
hair grow longer ! But only for the short moment ...
I went home and down to temple to find brothers

Walk around with those flags and humans , for one
whole round. At last, we stop at the temple and
off to jurong point !

Stay there awhile and home sweeeeet home .

P/s: I neeeeed to study very hard !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home