DAOXIANGGBEHAPPY.
( 看得出的错 )
I didn't update for yesterday, because i'm lazy .
Today, i'm lazy toooo ! But i want update LOL !
I realise i grown fatter lorh , going to be fatty ):
What the fuck man ! I want go exercise already .
& i wanna holiday , i hate schoolday eh !
Sat and sunday was like so happy can?! HAHAHA .
I neeeed money a lot right now D: haishaish .
Time to start with my post !
Saturday, parents woke up and pray in the early
morning . They wake me up & helped abit .
Use the computer & went out to find junxian (:
Slack around all this with him and rosslyn
Vivian came down toooo & ying,hao,kim & an ge
come down tooo . Play-ed basketball all this and
they went for dota, i went home ! Ate and
down to 461 to find jx they all . Kate & Siyu was there
already tooo .
Something happen , crazy -.-
Slack for veryverylong and then went home for dinner
i'm hungry ! eateateateat ! use computer :D
end here .
Labels: 祝福♥

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home