Welll ...
Well, let put down everything .
I'm not going back , not turning to the past
like everyone happy playing together .
it's quite sad , things couldn't be the same
but so? because i don't know, everything can
turn out like this . Someone that i'm quite close
with . Saying till like as if i'm so bastard .
& i've to make this clear to yokelin and helin
I'm serious to regintanyuening , hope you read this .
well well well . I'm not blaming you both or the third person
I'm speechless, the way u all see me are so .... .....
Forget it , i got think before if i tiongxim this groupp ..
but now forget it . (BLANK)(BLANK)
strive for the future, but not turning back (:
Still young, long way to go .
Yepyepyep, lastly, read this : i'm serious to regintanyuening
i swear
I'm not going back , not turning to the past
like everyone happy playing together .
it's quite sad , things couldn't be the same
but so? because i don't know, everything can
turn out like this . Someone that i'm quite close
with . Saying till like as if i'm so bastard .
& i've to make this clear to yokelin and helin
I'm serious to regintanyuening , hope you read this .
well well well . I'm not blaming you both or the third person
I'm speechless, the way u all see me are so .... .....
Forget it , i got think before if i tiongxim this groupp ..
but now forget it . (BLANK)(BLANK)
strive for the future, but not turning back (:
Still young, long way to go .
Yepyepyep, lastly, read this : i'm serious to regintanyuening
i swear

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home