Schooling (:
I realise that my english is getting from badd
to worst ): i don't know what to do, to improve
my english . Tomorrow , School reopen . My target
is to get promoted to SEC 4 NA , i hopee i can ><
xD i wanna quit ****king . & alot of things lahh :D
I'm suree i can . YEAHH! i miss everyonee in the
school . But not thosee cheebye , who bully people .
Anyway let me start on today post (:
Well, Sunday was rather boring . Can't go out or whatever ):
I miss audreyy LOL! just kidding uhhs . Wokee up quite
early in the morning& used the computer. Onlinee but didn't
saw much peoplee online. Audrey told me to online at 9
but she didn't -.- , so i chatted with Eric about somee pervert
things . We chatted about the camp, the girls , the activities we
hadd there. Finally, audrey onlinee . Chatt-ed with her and jiahao
Neglect ERIC lols! She's in a badd mood ><>
with Jiahao, trying to play cheat on FF, but didn't . I still win (:
Was jio-ed to bugis by Jiahao&Audrey, but can't D: , mum don't let
me! Stayed at homee for the rest of the day . Lifee was boring,desperate
to go to school (: & i'm going to end here ... Goodbyee
Maybee all these whilee i still lovee you
but i'll try my best to forget any bits of you .
I didn't regret for loving you, but i regret for
loving you so muchh ;x Goodbye (:
to worst ): i don't know what to do, to improve
my english . Tomorrow , School reopen . My target
is to get promoted to SEC 4 NA , i hopee i can ><
xD i wanna quit ****king . & alot of things lahh :D
I'm suree i can . YEAHH! i miss everyonee in the
school . But not thosee cheebye , who bully people .
Anyway let me start on today post (:
Well, Sunday was rather boring . Can't go out or whatever ):
I miss audreyy LOL! just kidding uhhs . Wokee up quite
early in the morning& used the computer. Onlinee but didn't
saw much peoplee online. Audrey told me to online at 9
but she didn't -.- , so i chatted with Eric about somee pervert
things . We chatted about the camp, the girls , the activities we
hadd there. Finally, audrey onlinee . Chatt-ed with her and jiahao
Neglect ERIC lols! She's in a badd mood ><>
with Jiahao, trying to play cheat on FF, but didn't . I still win (:
Was jio-ed to bugis by Jiahao&Audrey, but can't D: , mum don't let
me! Stayed at homee for the rest of the day . Lifee was boring,desperate
to go to school (: & i'm going to end here ... Goodbyee
Maybee all these whilee i still lovee you
but i'll try my best to forget any bits of you .
I didn't regret for loving you, but i regret for
loving you so muchh ;x Goodbye (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home